Since Medical & Professional took over my portfolio, I have enjoyed courteous service. They have always taken their time to listen to me and have consistently tailored their recommendations to fully meet my needs and personal circumstances. In addition to helping.....
Medical & Professional have always been invaluable with their understanding of our personal requirements. The advice they have given us over the years has been ‘’second to none’’. It has been and will continue to be a great pleasure to do business with them. I have recommended their company to friends and colleagues and will continue to do so in the..
Financial advice for general practitioners
Who are Medical & Professional Investment?
- MPI LLP was established in 2008 by a group of Professional Financial Planners;
- Our partners and advisers have in excess of 100 years combined experience of working in the financial services industry, some 30 years of which was within British Medical Association services;
- Our wealth management service is designed to offer truly holistic financial planning, helping us to offer the right solution at the right time for our clients.
Why use Medical & Professional Investment?
- Do you have the time to do the research and paperwork yourself?
- Do you have the experience and knowledge to make sound investment decisions?
- Can you be objective about your own situation?
- How would you keep up to date with changes to taxation and legislation which may impact upon your assets?
- Are you prepared to take on the risks and responsibility of planning your own financial future?
You can seek our expert advice in a wide range of financial situations, including:
- Income Protection
- Life Cover and Critical Illness Cover
- Term Assurance
- Building and Content Insurance
- Locum Insurance
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Professional Indemnity
Tailored wealth management service for general practitioners
Since our inauguration Medical & Professional Investment have successfully offered financial solutions to over 1000 medical professionals. We offer bespoke solutions to doctors, backed up by the intricate knowledge our financial planners have of the NHS pension system, medical professionals’ remuneration and benefits packages. We combine our services with those of a range of other professional advisors including chartered accountants who specialise in the medical profession.
How we charge for our advice:
- An initial wealth management service consultation
- Our fee option
- Initial and ongoing charges
- A combination of fee and advice charges
- We will not charge you anything until you have agreed how we are paid
“YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Most Buy-to-Let and Commercial mortgages are not regulated by the FCA.”
If we can provide you any further information on financial advice for general practitioners please do not hesitate to contact us. Call on 01656 749902 or email: [email protected] and one of our expert financial professionals will be delighted to answer any queries you may have, or arrange a face to face meeting.